A Smart Miami Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Miami monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Miami?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Miami flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. When your Miami flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Miami Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems is important when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Miami flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Just call (305) 563-8665 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.