What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Miami?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You put a a device with a built-in microphone on a table next to the sleeping area, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. Fortunately, baby monitors now provide additional benefits. For example, today’s monitors now offer high-definition video feeds and two-way talk. You can also connect many monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to wander throughout your home. The top baby monitors in Miami are so elaborate that they mimic indoor security cameras in both functionality and cost.
Would you replace your baby monitor for an integrated surveillance system?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share many of the same features, there are many people in Miami linking their child’s bedroom to their overall home defense. This approach is beneficial -- especially if you’re upgrading to a Vivint smart home -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Night vision video: Your monitoring device should have at least 1080p HD resolution, and infrared functionality for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-direction audio: Sometimes, you don't need to go into the room to get your child back to a gentle slumber. Your calming voice may be the only thing needed to keep bundle of joy asleep.
● Motion sensors: While it’s an option to have your camera continuously keep a close eye on your child, your attention could start to lag. However, when your camera notices anything unusual, then you can get a text alert to your smartphone. You will appreciate this if your child quietly scrambles up the crib or if your curious cat sneaks into the nursery.
● Save and send recordings: Most baby monitors don’t record portions of video. Today’s modern devices allow you to send a brief sample to friends or family members to allow them a glimpse of what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: As an alternative to lugging monitoring equipment around, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You can even say hello to your child and sitter if you’re lucky enough to have a night out.