Reinforce Your Miami Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t depend on them as the only means to protect your home and family. Instead, think about incorporating some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, no burglar wants to be caught by surveillance as it can be submitted in a criminal case. Go with an outside camera that can cover primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of thieves gain access by way of your front door, back door, and windows, so you should have those safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your security system will alert you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s true that many robberies happen in the daytime when residents are at work, you must also have a plan to defend against nighttime prowlers. Lights with motion-detection capability located next to your entry points will quickly highlight criminal activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locks will inform you when anyone tries to unlock or open your entry. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by providing a live video feed. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation device, smart light bulbs can be customized to a set routine or turned on directly from your phone. Smart lights give the impression you are home and effectively discourage thieves.